Download twitter guide for beginner’s
Twitter is an online social networking service and micro blogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as “tweets“.
Twitter helps us in various ways:
- If you have a question, someone must have answer to your question on twitter.
- Share hobbies and interests with like minded people.
- ‘Favorite’ helps to bookmark interesting article to read later.
- Share your ideas with others and gain valuable feedback from community.
- Find what others are saying about product or article you are interested in.
Helps in Business Management
- You can get connected with your team through twitter.
- Can give quick event updates.
- Let customer know some one is there to help them anytime.
- Track positive and negative views about your business to make your business much better as per your customer requirements.
- Build personal relation with your customers and gain their trust.
- Use as a medium to connect with existing contacts.
- Use twitter as a leverage your brand from one platform to many more.
Better Customer service
- Twitter can be used to take polls, surveys and get feedback to serve your customers better.
- One-to-one relationship with customers will you get repeat business.
- Use twitter as messaging service to let potential customers know of any events .
- Use twitter as real time messaging to update customers and provide solution or information to any problems.